How to find a girlfriend fast and for long-term?
Let me get this straight for you, no girl or woman worth having can be gotten faster than a speeding bullet. If you want to find a girlfriend fast, and then expect that it would not last for long. Things that are being rushed usually don’t last for long or break apart before you even know it. So, if you want a serious relationship then you have to work for it. Give it time, invest effort and eventually, you will get what you wanted. I know building relationships are not as easy as it sounds like, but once you get to build a strong and firm relationship, I assure you, it would be hard to break and destroy it.
How to get a girlfriend for yourself?
Most men would want to be with someone and would want to meet the girl who is right for them and who they get along with very well. But how do you find one?
- Be physically attractive. I am not saying that you should really, really be attractive before you be with someone but sometimes, maintaining personal hygiene are more appreciated and more preferred by most women. Who would want an unhygienic man in their home? Just remember to shave constantly, shower regularly and change clothes more often. If possible, put on perfume to impress her and to make her dig you more.
- Do not try to be like everybody else, just be you. Okay so you have seen that the trendiest hairstyle nowadays are long hair with side bangs, would you have to apply it on your own hair even if you do not like it just because girls love it? Of course not. You can have the simplest hairstyle there ever is if it means you being true to yourself. Do not make yourself uncomfortable just to impress someone. Women are most impressed by strength and confidence anyway.
- So you are clean and you are yourself, now all you have to do is look for the ‘right one’. Well, how do you know if she is the right one? Nobody ever knows who the right one is. You have to feel it when you see her. Like the girl in the coffee shop, you felt something when she smiled at you then go at it and ask for her number. Do not creep the hell out of her but be casual like, ask how her day was before anything else.
- So you guys have casually met and then you call or text her whether she wants to hangout sometime and she said YES. Then go ahead and be prepared, be clean, be yourself and be ready for a night full of conversations. Do not compliment her when you see her and be the gentleman that you are if that’s the vibe you are getting. BUT do not overdo it. Be casual and let it all flow. If she gives you room to make a move, then you must because that is how she will test you.
- After your night out, it is best to drop her off at home; it is just to make sure she safe. Be a gentleman. If she invites you in then you must accept.
- After a few times of hanging out, I am sure, she’s also into you and by then you can treat her like she’s the special one, be romantic, treat her to things that you like and make her feel like she is your partner. Take care of her and let her know that you two do things together now.
Whom should I ask advice from on how to get a girlfriend?
Honestly, nobody but yourself. A lot of people have had problems dealing with relationships because they listen to what their friends are saying or they listen to their mom’s advices. Ask any guy with experience with women and he will tell you your moms advice is the worst advice in the world when it comes to dating women. Mom’s always paint the dating picture through rose colored glasses from their fantasy world. Their advice will almost always get you into the friends zone or worst get you put into the category of a chump by your girl who will walk all over you and dump you after she has got all that she can get from you. You cannot always depend on other people’s opinions. You have to follow what you feel, do what you want so if in the end you mess everything up, you would not have to blame anyone else. You can only be happy, sad, desperate or content with your decision and nobody else’s.